Shouldn't I Deactivate My Blog And FB Accounts?

I've been bothered by this question for some time now. Adjoined to
this, I also wonder: If everyone must have an FB account, must we all
post comments? If your answer is yes, then must we all write in
English given the rate at which misspellings and bad grammar (a lot of
people spell grammer) have become the rule rather than the exception.

Somebody recently posted a comment on my link (don't look for it, I
have promptly deleted it) and I couldn't even read the stuff because
it was too long and looked like, but one English at all. I was even
tempted to post it here as an example. But I remembered that if you're
not one of the culprits, if you check your own wall you will have
ample evidence of this linguistic crime.

Just as if the volume of English language bastardisation on FB isn't
enough, I now ran into a blog that ... oh, my God, defies every logic
of English language expression. I will give you a hint, I found while
Googling the ABSU gang rape issue (no one will tell you once you find
it except if you also commit the same atrocity and will sing like
Shina Peters: Grammar no be my Language. Little does he know that
grammar exists in his own language).

Why do I need to close mine? In protest!

A student recently wrote in her exam script, "Directors lv working wt
babes. lol." I can only blame FB.

Finally, I need a Spouse Proof handle on FB and Blogger so that I will
stop censoring myself. Imagine, my sweet wife reads my blog even
before I write them. Just like we have Tamper Proof and Child Proof
options on drugs, give us Spouse proof on FB and Blogger or ... lol!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband washes my Undies"

Why Guys Don't Propose Fast Enough

Learning Deutsch