The Allure of Female Undies!

I did a very" stupid" thing recently: a research on attractiveness of female undies!

Don't ask me about the result of my research because it is still on-going, especially the aspect that concerns how they affect other people.

The concluded part of the research has to do with men; solely.

What did I do?

Copied from a friend's Facebook update without permission!
I went to the market and priced a wide range of female undies. You know what happens when you price something ... you take it up, turn it over and take a very good look at it. You can even do the impossible (which I didn't do, anyways). I will simply allow your imagination to take a guess for you!

Did I buy some? nay! But I have access to a good number of them; at home, I mean. And I took the liberty of taking a good look at them ... a very long one, at that!

Let me land before you label me a sicko!

My finding:

There are three categories of female undies existing in our world, and each of them affects men in different ways.

The first are the undies at the stall; harmless and attractive mainly to females who want to buy them!

The second are the ones hanging in your bathroom, or laundry line of your neighbour; often attractive when the man is having some funny thoughts about the owner.

And the last are those which are eventually doing the work they are meant to do; the ones around a lady's waist. They are the most sensual and the most sexually attractive to the male folk.

And I ask, what is the difference between these three? what is the allure of feminine undies?

The answer is simple: our imagination! And the machinations of an evil mind! Nothing else!

So next time one wants to put you in trouble, go to the market and buy your spouse one. You will have the opportunity of curing yourself!

What do ya think?


Warning: Believe what you read here at your own risk!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband washes my Undies"

Why Guys Don't Propose Fast Enough

Learning Deutsch