Fridays Are Not For Dying?

This will be brief because it is a question and I won't mind answers.

Can we quantify the number of people that have died in the Arab
Uprising? And then the percentage that were killed on Fridays? From
Tunisia to Egypt, from Yemen to Syria, from Libya to Pakistan, most
deaths are on Fridays. WHY?

I ask because it has come to my country too. Those who live in the
north are always wary of Fridays, especially those who are not in the
majority. WHY?

I may not have the statistics on the tip of my fingers, but why bomb
the UN headquarters in Abuja on a Friday? Since when did holy days
become dying days? Bombs now go off in mosques and churches on Fridays
and Sundays respectively. And the perpetrators do these in the name of
... do I even know because I believe God didn't create certain people
so that other can practice sadistic killing on them. Or did He?

And to think that we're in the holy month of dedication and fasting.
And on a holy day too? Someone bombs others, and proudly claims
responsibility? I have reached the end of my understanding, someone
more knowledgeable should help me address these confused state of mind
of mine. Can we still rationalise these deviant occurences as being
acceptable within our religious ranks?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband washes my Undies"

Why Guys Don't Propose Fast Enough

Learning Deutsch