Lunch with Quiet People

Behind the "silence" barricade of a quiet person
Lurks legion of thoughts that one cannot fathom.

Fish Rolls: From Dinner with Prof

I have always been enthralled by the façade of silent people.
They often appear as inappropriate individuals, social misfits
But the truth is that astounding wisdom often swims
Beyond that un seemly exterior that they always make you see.



You can judge a content by its container
But there is no guarantee that your estimation will be correct.
You may refer to somebody as a fool
There is also no assurance that you aren't the bigger fool

Here, I have met people who confound me with their humility
Astonish me with their courtesy
Humble me with their sincerity
And mesmerise me with their intelligence

It is not right to judge someone before you have met the person

It's my way of saying that I am grateful
And I enjoyed having lunch with you

Your silence, wisdom and humility I dearly covet
I am grateful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband washes my Undies"

Why Guys Don't Propose Fast Enough

Learning Deutsch