Why Are Women Everywhere?

For fear of being misunderstood, I am not a chauvinist!
I love and respect women!
I believe that women are as human as men and therefore should be respected and treated equally.
I will also add that women should also respect themselves more
Because oftentimes, woman's inhumanity to woman is worse than man's inhumanity to woman!

Those said,
I ask again, why are women everywhere?
Facebook, Twitter, BBM, Linkedin, Yahoo Messenger, Google Talk, Samsung Chat,
2Go,
Everywhere you look, women are just popping up and taking over!
Do we have more women than men?
If so, is that not a rule of the minority over the majority?

They are everywhere, yet not for everyone
They are seen all around, and like flowers
Each of them is only ripe for one honest man
There are bad ones. though
Those whose beauty last for a while
And are easily discarded by the philanderers that
Deflower them

Women are everywhere
But good, valuable ones are scarce
Because they are visible like sun flowers
But are not easily accessible like the rose
I have found mine
What about you?

I think I know the answer why women are everywhere.
They make life beautiful!
My woman turns my sadness to "smileness"
Turns my gloom to plum situations
Makes the world very beautiful to experience

With everything I am and I have
I love you and the beautiful son God has given us!
You make my world a perfect one
May yours remain more beautiful

Dedicated to my wife> Please don't read if you are not her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband washes my Undies"

Why Guys Don't Propose Fast Enough

Learning Deutsch