And He Escaped...

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!


I ask: Is there an end to the amount of SHAME that we have to live with as a nation?


While Lagos is being harassed by gun-totting soldiers, the north east is being ravaged by bomb-throwing civilians whose anger has become so explosive that everyone is being affected negatively.


While security agencies are hunting down harmless demonstrators, some folks have so taken powers into their hands that no where is safe for anyone.
For anyone that thinks he or she is benefiting from the entire disorder in the land, it is only for a short while.

But that is not what I am talking about!


Someone was arrested. 
He is accused of being the master-mind of mass death on Christmas day.
The Nigerian press was silent about it
Until he escaped!


Escaped?
Did I hear correctly, "escaped?"


How did that happen?
So many innocent people are languishing in police detention
And none has been able to escape
Now, this high profile " has suspect" escaped?


Please tell me something else!
I know a bogus story when I see one!
It means one thing, for me ...
Going to church is still very unsafe
And no police assurance will convince me.


It's sad to say, but I will say it all the same


I am more afraid of my government and its two mouths
Including those of its security agencies
Than I am of my fellow Nigerian who is as angry as I am!


Aluta Continua...

Comments

Anonymous said…
IT GOES TO TELL HOW SECURED OUR SECURITY FORCES ARE.SET UP PANEL TO LOOK INTO THE ESCAPE CASE AND THATS IT.BUT WHEN GOD PUTS ONE IN CELL,BRODA NO BAIL OUT TILL HE SAYS SO...GOD SEES ALL. HOD AWKA
chukwuma ezeike said…
that country is in amess, do you also know that the so called government also paid a huge mount of money to the so called Bokos family what a country my brother.

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband washes my Undies"

Why Guys Don't Propose Fast Enough

Learning Deutsch