What If?


What if I say
I don’t trust you anymore?
What if I mean
You are friend no more?
What if I tell
I love another more
What if I vision
A friend I want more?
What if I see
Loyalists who are more?
What of I stand
Your presence no more?
What if I crawl
Farther from you more?
What if I walk
Away from you more?
What if I jump
Away from you more?
What if I run
Faster from you more?
What if I catapult
Myself from your presence more?
What if I turn
From where you are more?
How you respond
Will make me be truthful more.

© 28.Dec.2010  Izuu Nwankwọ

Comments

Unknown said…
I will be unhappy that I have lost an old friend........but life simply has to go on; for some friendships are only meant for a moment not a lifetime.
Izuu Nwankwọ said…
For everyone that carelessly loses an "old friend", the danger of losing new ones is heightened because they will eventually become old one day!

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband washes my Undies"

Why Guys Don't Propose Fast Enough

Learning Deutsch