I LIE

I lie. The genesis of a people’s crises
I lie. The revelation of myriad crimes
I lie. Through dubious smiling teeth
I lie. Legs spread their full width
Really matters less which

I lie. I want to be voted
I lie. I want to be noted
I lie. A hyperbolised white affair
I lie. A cushioned sex affair
Doesn’t matter at all where

I lie. I am above all
I lie. I am above ill
I lie. On the podium of insane politics
I lie. In the bosom of male prostitutes
Care less about who

I lie. Sanctioned by impunity
I lie. Excused by gluttony
I lie. In the company of sycophants
I lie. With a throng of samplers
Inconsiderate of when

I lie. In the manner of tyrants
I lie. With the matter of sluts
I lie. No recourse to decorum
I lie. No desire for condom
Not concerned with what

Savouring the taste of lying. I lie
Regurgitating the vain of cheating. I lie
No matter which it is
Where it is
Who it is
When it is
What it is
I just lie!

Comments

Manah said…
And ofcos i lie if dnt say i like d technique- repeatition. Lie is life nd life is lie...

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband washes my Undies"

Why Guys Don't Propose Fast Enough

Learning Deutsch