Blackberry: Isn't Nigeria a Dumping Ground?

I don't really know, but RIM could be in the know also
Except if what they sell to us
Isn't the similar to what they use over there

I have used phones before
I am not in the league of those who will
Spend a year's rent on buying the newest versions
Of what I now know to be unnecessarily expensive phones
But at least I am a customer and should be heard

Other phones have longer battery life
Definitely not BB
The batteries are annoyingly inadequate for the work
They have been saddled with
I have also had to "flash" mine severally
To the point that a lot of apps have refused to work again

My question is?
Are the Blackberry phones in Nigeria the same
As the ones in other climes?
If they are, what manner of economic waste
Are they promoting?

I know a good number of people who have dropped
Their BB phones for other brands
And I will soon be joining the ranks
I guess RIM hardly feels the pinch

Methinks something should be banned
If fake drugs could be outlawed
Why can't something be done about phones
That cost so much and serve for a short while?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband washes my Undies"

Why Guys Don't Propose Fast Enough

Learning Deutsch