I DON'T WANT SOME "SMELLY SHIT"

Diet is everything
They say, "You are what you eat."
And I agree

I sent someone very close to me 
What I ate for dinner last night
And the response I got was:


"Is that food? It looks just like snack."

Of course, I understand the import of that question and statement...
We are used to heavy eating

When it is carrots. We make sure that the weight of the Hausa man's barrow of "karros" is considerably reduced before we let him go.

We don't normally deal with broccoli. 
But judging by what we do to other vegetables 
I am sure a piece of broccoli in a plate of food
Served my grand parents, for instance,
Might cataylse catastrophic altercations

And pasta? We can take a whole packet, depending...

But that place of curry stew
With diced, well-cooked salmon,
I tell you... is yummy

My topic directly refers to another meal
Actually, dessert that we had somewhere else

Someone was going to tell another person...
Note: none of them is me
... that one of the four cheese on the plate 
is smelly

The smelly shit/cheese is the one partly covered by the glass

Somehow, because we were all exhausted that evening
What came out was:
"That's a smelly shit," 
instead of "That's a smelly cheese."



I am actually concerned about shit; my own!

Before I left my hotel yesterday
I went to release some things
When I got up from the fine seat
It shockingly occured to me
That those those ... em ... 
What do I call them now?

Well, you know what I mean

Do not look like the ones I am used to
They have become totally unfamiliar:
As if I just helped somebody else
to offload his or hers...

This got me thinking

How could I have lost two distinguishing 
characteristics of my "you-know-what"
Within a space of less than a week?

Even if mine is separated from me,
I know the texture (mostly harder than it is now)
And the perfume, aroma, fragrance (choose the one you prefer)

Note: mine doesn't smell (you may choose to ask the person who knows)
It is perfume
I assure you, you will like it around you
Especially when it is fresh!

I simply remembered that my diet has changed
And that way, everything associated with it
The Moroccan Mechoui! The Belgian and Dutch food I really savoured 
And the coffee, cereals and baguette sandwiches
Have really altered and re-arranged me

Well, I do hope that once I get back and assume my usuals
My belly will assume its proper shape
Fragrance, aroma, and configuration
It has become greatly re-shapen here...

There is hope!



PS: What did you really think I was referring to?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"My Husband washes my Undies"

Why Guys Don't Propose Fast Enough

Learning Deutsch